Theresa May is to hold a third 'meaningful vote' on her Brexit deal after MPs vote to extend Article 50
- Theresa May has one last roll of the dice with third meaningful vote after MPs agreed to delay
- MPs agree to Theresa May’s plan to extend Article 50
- Fraser Nelson: With no-deal off the table, Mrs May could pull off an unlikely triumph
- Michael Deacon: Remainers lost a vote on a second vote. Better have a second vote
- Sign up: Brexit Whatsapp updates and all-new Brexit Bulletin
Philip Hammond has joined talks with the DUP over the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal, amid suggestions Northern Ireland could be offered more money.
The Chancellor, is among senior ministers engaging with the DUP, which today said it is in “ongoing and significant discussions with Government”.
MPs have been quick…